Q: How do I attach multiple files to my fax?
- First, you might want to type some text in the text box, which will appear on the cover page.
- Next, notice the three buttons for attaching a file. On FireFox and Internet Explorer they say "Browse",
on Safari they say "Choose File": either way, click the topmost button.
- Choose the file that you want to fax (.DOC, .DOCX, or .PDF file.)
- ...and you'll know it's attached properly because you'll see the name of the file next to the button.
- Click the middle button and repeat for your second attachment.
- Click the bottom button and do it again, if you have a third attachment.
- Fill out the rest of the form (your info, receiver info, confirmation code) as usual, then click Send Free Fax Now or Send $1.99 Fax Now.
Back to FaxZero.com